things of recent that rock
1. We adopted a puppy, her name is Pearl, everyone adores her (especially me).
2. Randomly won tickets from WRNR 103.1 to go skiing in PA at Liberty Mt. Jason got to go with me and we met some pretty awesome people.
3. Espresso con panna (espresso topped with freshly whipped cream) has been my new favorite treat.
4. I’m kicking ass in this Psychology class I am taking.
5. Jason is now a banjo player in a bluegrass band. They are really good and Eli got see his dad play live for the first time.
6. My newly remodeled bathroom and brand new hot water heater make early morning showers something really special.
things of recent that suck
1. TV is the worst this time of year, GoT is so close but yet sooooo far away.
2. The worst part of being an “adult” for me is paperwork. I hate paperwork, I hate seeing paperwork, I hate when I can’t see it but I know that it is there and I have to do something with it.
3. Feeling tired, all the time, I hope one day that I rebound from all this craziness.
4. The Ravens winning the Super Bowl. Since I am a Redskins fan I am so sick of all my friends rubbing it in my face.
5. Missing my best friend, who is in Savannah, GA studying at SCAD. I am so proud of her but I want to be selfish and force her to come home :/